The safety of your firefighters is our number one concern.
We understand the hazards of live fire training. That’s why we assure the highest standards of personal safety, in accordance with NFPA standards, are designed into every fire training tower we build, including features like:
- Structural loading and steel gauges which exceed commercial standards
- Flat exterior wall panels designed to make laddering and rappelling safe and realistic
- Beveled roof and window trim
- Flat roof, floor, and deck surfaces
- Bar grade on stairs and platforms for sure footing
- 42″ high windowsills to prevent accidental falls
- Adequate burn room dimensions for realism and safety
- Temperature monitors assure proper heat control in burn areas
Fire Facilities’ steel fire training towers allow you to experience realistic fire training simulations without risking the safety of your department.