The follow-up inspection program complies with NFPA 1403 sections 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206 will include the following:
- Complete service carried out by a licensed professional engineer with live fire training structure experience and expertise.
- Visual inspection of the exposed areas of the foundation and slab.
- Visual inspection of the exterior of the tower.
- Visual inspection of all exposed structural elements.
- Visual inspection of all thermal linings.
- Visual inspection of all doors and window shutters including hardware.
- Visual inspection of stairs, ladders and fire escapes.
- Recommendations for repairs, maintenance or improvements.
- A formal report with photographs documenting the findings.
Please contact us to enroll in our Follow-Up Inspection Program or to request more information.